Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting things done

Today I really got some things done for the show on Saturday. I normally don't do shows any more because of the shop but this one is special, they helped me out when I needed a show, there is no cost involved, so it doesn't hurt to do it.
Hopefully people will be buying, I am trying to price things according to the economy so we will see.
I need to finish those small chairs, got to get them out of the garage. Had the boys today, typed a report for Nick, cooked their favorite chicken and potatoes.
Yesterday went to Easter Seal got a few things, Rand helped me defrost the down freezer, what a chore, but glad it's done before Christmas baking.
I am really getting the want to do Christmas stuff and put things up but have to wait another week, then I can do it.

No comments: