Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12, 2009

Well, now where have I been? Let me tell you, Bike Week is over, summer is almost over, all outside work has been done, well almost all I wanted to do, class reunion is finished and was a huge success. Now time to think about fall, putting things away and getting ready for Biketoberfest which is a walk in the park compared to Bike Week. Need to paint for the Shop's open house and get it delivered by next week. Got a fridge for the garage full of pop and moved my painting area around, lots more room it seems. Made about 150 tennis ball size no bake cookies for the football team scrimmage on Friday. Enjoyed the summer and got to read quite a bit on my porch. Jill's garden is just beautiful this year, cept the dang Japanese beetle attack in July, hate those things.

No comments: