Sunday, September 2, 2007

Finally back to me

I am finally taking the time to work on this blog, so many other things take my attention. Just told my mil I have the attention span of a five year old. Jumping from one thing to another, but when I am finished, I have lots of stuff done at one time.
Garage sales, thrifting, that takes time away from my creating.
Hubby wants to go to Fl. for a wk. and take the golf cart, but I am trying to get the neighbor guy to go with him, so I can stay home and craft a while longer.
We have to be there at the beginning of Oct. for Biketoberfest, cause I have to run the kitchen at the park, not alone, mind you but with a lot of help. License to get food to order, yada yada yada.
Today I am supposed to be cleaning, but as you can see here I sit.
Boys will be calling, "come get us gram" and I will run, hubby is at car show with the neighbor so I have a little time.
Love this retirement, but still need some me time.
Will get back soon.

No comments: