Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another Beautiful Fall Day

Today I think we will get our flu shots, Yuk~ Last night was a really nice evening for drum night, Nick made us proud.  Anthony was there and asked a girl to Homecoming and she accepted. He was sooo excited. On the news last night one sports reporter said he was the best Offensive Lineman in the state. Wow!! Don't care just want him to do what he loves. I finally cut out those curtains I have been wanting to make for the dining room, probably won't get them done before Christmas but it's a start. Working on some ice skates for Christmas and at least I can get them based before we leave for Kitzyland.  I'm excited cause I bought a new stove and it will be delivered when we get there.  I want to finish painting the cupboards and it will be fairly quiet so I might be able to get it done.

No comments: